- Emboss powder
- Velvet Cloth
- Oil Paint / Fabric Colors with shimmer
- Plastic Brush
- Take the velvet Cloth and make sure there are no dust particles on it.
- Mix the emboss powder in white paint and carve ur design on it.
- Leave to dry.
- After it has dried , its time for the effect.
- Take a moist piece of cloth.
- Keep it on the back side of the velvet cloth and iron it.
- The design should rise from the front.
- Make sure you iron all the parts of the design .
- You may now paint it with oil paint or shimmery fabric paint.
For Kids ready made kit is also available.
- Firstly, make four folds of bed sheet on the table.
- Place the piece of velvet cloth from the back side i.e. Plain side on the bed sheet. Never put printed side above.
- You are required to apply hot iron on the back side of piece While ironing.
- Remove the press when the whole design emboss, now you can use colours as per your choice.
- You can apply colour coat again. If your colour is getting hard,then mix 2 to 3 drops of water in it.
- Use white colour to make the shade light.